Welcome to the CREED College Readiness Program!
The CREED COLLEGE READINESS PROGRAM helps young people reach their educational goals and attend the college of their choice.
"Thanks to all of our stakeholders who made and are making our 2012 End of the Year Fundraiser a success. Your help is so appreciated and necessary, your contributions help us stay true to our mission and to our goal to keep our services to our students and families without costs. If you missed the opportunity to contribute, remember it is never to late. Donate now at creedonline.org/donate-to-creed", Terrence Mitchell, Executive Director.
The goal of CREED is to:
- Help students and their families make affordable and attainable college choices that match the student’s abilities and interests.
- Provide information and experienced advice to students and their parents to increase their potential for success.
- Work with students once they arrive on their respective campus to provide them support and guidance to ensure their persistence and subsequent graduation from their institutions.
CREED was founded in 2010 with the intent to help young people with their college decision making process. Our name, CREED, is symbolic of our motto: Believing in our Youth.
Our mission and vision statements, along with a brief history help illuminate our hopes for our program's participants. Click here to learn more about us.
- It is a great spring and summer for our students and partners. See the calendar page for updates to our schedule. Believing in our Youth! Terrence Mitchell and Rhonda Matthews, Co-Founders, CREED (www.creedonline.org)
- CREED is looking for writers/contributors for our Spring/Summer newsletter. Dr. Danine Fleming, a longtime CREED supporter and donor, has just submitted her article about health careers. Let us know if you have something you would like to share with our CREED community. If you are employed in higher education as an administrator or faculty member and have an idea for an article, story or opportunity that you want to share with our students, families and stakeholders; please email Terrence Mitchell at email@example.com. Editorial information will be shared upon request. See our news page for examples of articles submitted by former contributors. Spring publication deadline; March 1 and Summer, June 1 annually.
Sign up for our Mailing List!
CREED supports the Standards of Practice of both the Independent Educational Consultant Association (IECA) and the National Association for College Admissions Counselors (NACAC).