Donate to CREED
Our young people and their college aspirations are so important; Consider contributing to CREED today!
Since our founding in February 2010, CREED has provided College Readiness Programs, Individual Education Consulting sessions and Undergraduate Student Mini-grants and other support to over 500 students and their families. Our programs are tailored to help our student participants get to college and provide support for them while there. We work to supplement the hard work of our students’ families, schools, churches and community stakeholders.
As a result, CREED students are making practical, affordable and attainable college choices. However, decreased financial aid, reduced campus support services and families faced with the complicated realities of a tough economic climate are experiencing extraordinary challenges. The need for CREED’s commitment to student success is more important than ever.
We have been able to accomplish this with minimal resources.
- $5.00 provides a middle school student with a college planning kit.
- $25.00 funds our high school student’s college tours and overnight visits.
- $50.00 to $250.00 allows CREED to administer mini-grants to our undergraduates for unexpected book expenses or emergency travel costs.
As we move forward, it will be the generosity of our donors that will make us successful in our work. Though these are difficult times for us all, please consider making a tax deductible gift to CREED now to help us continue our support of our youth. Any contribution will be well used and appreciated. CREED is a tax exempt 501(c)3 organization.
- Mr. Tony Akins
- Ms. Crystal Austin Seymore
- Mr. Lonnie Barker
- Dr. Michael Benetiz Jr.
- Mr. Vincent & Ms. Tanisha Briley*
- Mr. David Bugg
- Dr. Bill and Ms. Ruth Bywater*
- Ms. Vivian Collier*
- Dr. Richard Cook & Terry Lahti*
- Mr. Joseph Croskey
- Drs. Pat Dawson & Donna Kerr*
- Dr. Linda DeMerritt*
- Ms. Rosa Dias*
- Ms. Joan Dixon
- Ms. Elinor Drane*
- Dr. Thomas J. Eatmon
- Ms. Elizabeth Eckley
- Mr. Darnell Epps
- Ms. Carmen Ramsey Ellington*
- Ms. Carolyn Evans*
- Ms. Thelma Evans*
- Mr. Travis & Dr. Danine Fleming*
- Mr. James Garland
- Ms. Valerie Guerrero
- Ms. Felicia Gustin*
- Dr. Rick Hall
- Mr. and Mrs. Ken Hanna
- Ms. Amanda "Mandy" Harris*
- Ms. Cynthia Hayes-Wilson
- Ms. Elaine Hayes
- Ms. Sharon Hill Wooten
- Ms. Sydney Jones
- Ms. Tahirah Jordan
- Dr. Kazi Joshua
- Ms. Marie Judge*
- Ms. Khristian King
- Ms. Marjorie Klein
- Mr. and Mrs. Rudy Kubosky
- Mr. Jack & Ms. Paula Lynch
- Dr. Rhonda Matthews*
- Mr. Robert & Ms. Fay Marchman
- Ms. Sarita McGee*
- Mr. Bruce & Ms. Deborah McIndoe*
- Dr. David McInally
- Ms. Joy McNair Jordan
- Mr. Rich Metzger*
- Ms. Janis Hayes Mitchell*
- Mr. Terrence Mitchell*
- Dr. James Mullen
- Ms. Tina Mullone*
- Dr. John H. Niles
- Mr. Dennis Peacock
- Ms. LaTosha Pleasant-Moore*
- Mr. Eric Poli*
- Mr. John & Dr. Barbara Poon
- Dr. Roland Smith
- Ms. Mia Taylor
- Mr. Anthony Washington*
- Dr. Eleanor Weisman
- Mr. Gerald Williams*
*Indicates multiple gifts.
- Allegheny College, Community Service & Service Learning, Meadville, PA
- Antioch Baptist Church, Bishop Lester Cezar, Oklahoma City, OK
- Crawford County School District, Meadville Area Middle School, PA
- Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc., Erie PA Alumnae Chapter - Delta Gems
- Idabel High School, Ms. Sharon Hill-Wooten, Idabel, OK
- Kaleidoscope Competitions, Ms. Crystal Austin Seymore, Buffalo, NY
- Langston University Urban Center, Oklahoma City, OK
- Missouri City Baptist Church, Ms. Sydney Jones, Missouri City, TX
- St. John’s Baptist Church, Bishop Stanley Smith, Meadville, PA
- United Faith Fellowship Church, Meadville, PA
The end of the year fundraiser is here and we need your help.
Whether you have donated previously or are considering a first donation to CREED, we need your help more than ever. Rembember that there is no donation too small. We will credit all donations postmarked by midnight on December 31st, 2015, with tax deductible status for 2015. We know you believe in our youth, demonstrate that support with a gift to CREED now.
The CREED College Readiness Program has moved its' headquarters from Meadville PA to Erie, PA, to better serve northwest Pennsylvania, eastern Ohio and Western New York. You can still reach us online, or mail us at CREED College Readiness Program, 815 Hickory Hill Blvd., Erie, PA 16509; 814-853-3956. Believing in our Youth! T. Mitchell & R. Matthews, Co-Founders, CREED
CURRENT NEWSLETTER: Winter 2015. In our most recent newsletter, we how the fall campus activism drives our future work, reintroduce you to our board members, and discuss our successful pilot program, the CREED college student minigrant program. Look for the newsletter in digital form on the appropriate page here on our website. Believing in Our Youth.
Higher Education Administrators, Faculty and Graduate Students.
CREED is accepting submissions for the Spring 2016 editions of its newsletter. We will consider submissions that focus on the transition from high school to college, ideas for parents in their preparation to support theirs students goals and like ideas. If you have an idea for an article, story or opportunity that you want to share with our students, families and stakeholders; please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fall publication deadline ; October 1, Spring publication deadline; March 1 and Summer, June 1 annually.
Sign up for our Mailing List!
CREED supports the Standards of Practice of both the Independent Educational Consultant Association (IECA) and the National Association for College Admissions Counselors (NACAC).