Donate to CREED
Our young people and their college aspirations are so important; Consider contributing to CREED today!
Since our founding in February 2010, CREED has provided College Readiness Programs, Individual Education Consulting sessions and Undergraduate Student Mini-grants and other support to over 500 students and their families. Our programs are tailored to help our student participants get to college and provide support for them while there. We work to supplement the hard work of our students’ families, schools, churches and community stakeholders.
As a result, CREED students are making practical, affordable and attainable college choices. However, decreased financial aid, reduced campus support services and families faced with the complicated realities of a tough economic climate are experiencing extraordinary challenges. The need for CREED’s commitment to student success is more important than ever.
We have been able to accomplish this with minimal resources.
- $5.00 provides a middle school student with a college planning kit.
- $25.00 funds our high school student’s college tours and overnight visits.
- $50.00 to $250.00 allows CREED to administer mini-grants to our undergraduates for unexpected book expenses or emergency travel costs.
As we move forward, it will be the generosity of our donors that will make us successful in our work. Though these are difficult times for us all, please consider making a tax deductible gift to CREED now to help us continue our support of our youth. Any contribution will be well used and appreciated. CREED is a tax exempt 501(c)3 organization.
- Mr. Tony Akins
- Ms. Crystal Austin Seymore
- Mr. Lonnie Barker
- Dr. Michael Benetiz Jr.
- Mr. Vincent & Ms. Tanisha Briley*
- Mr. David Bugg
- Dr. Bill and Ms. Ruth Bywater*
- Ms. Vivian Collier*
- Dr. Richard Cook & Terry Lahti*
- Mr. Joseph Croskey
- Drs. Pat Dawson & Donna Kerr*
- Dr. Linda DeMerritt*
- Ms. Rosa Dias*
- Ms. Joan Dixon
- Ms. Elinor Drane*
- Dr. Thomas J. Eatmon
- Ms. Elizabeth Eckley
- Mr. Darnell Epps
- Ms. Carmen Ramsey Ellington*
- Ms. Carolyn Evans*
- Ms. Thelma Evans*
- Mr. Travis & Dr. Danine Fleming*
- Mr. James Garland
- Ms. Valerie Guerrero
- Ms. Felicia Gustin*
- Dr. Rick Hall
- Mr. and Mrs. Ken Hanna
- Ms. Amanda "Mandy" Harris*
- Ms. Cynthia Hayes-Wilson
- Ms. Elaine Hayes
- Ms. Sharon Hill Wooten
- Ms. Sydney Jones
- Ms. Tahirah Jordan
- Dr. Kazi Joshua
- Ms. Marie Judge*
- Ms. Khristian King
- Ms. Marjorie Klein
- Mr. and Mrs. Rudy Kubosky
- Mr. Jack & Ms. Paula Lynch
- Dr. Rhonda Matthews*
- Mr. Robert & Ms. Fay Marchman
- Ms. Sarita McGee*
- Mr. Bruce & Ms. Deborah McIndoe*
- Dr. David McInally
- Ms. Joy McNair Jordan
- Mr. Rich Metzger*
- Ms. Janis Hayes Mitchell*
- Mr. Terrence Mitchell*
- Dr. James Mullen
- Ms. Tina Mullone*
- Dr. John H. Niles
- Mr. Dennis Peacock
- Ms. LaTosha Pleasant-Moore*
- Mr. Eric Poli*
- Mr. John & Dr. Barbara Poon
- Dr. Roland Smith
- Ms. Mia Taylor
- Mr. Anthony Washington*
- Dr. Eleanor Weisman
- Mr. Gerald Williams*
*Indicates multiple gifts.
- Allegheny College, Community Service & Service Learning, Meadville, PA
- Antioch Baptist Church, Bishop Lester Cezar, Oklahoma City, OK
- Crawford County School District, Meadville Area Middle School, PA
- Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc., Erie PA Alumnae Chapter - Delta Gems
- Idabel High School, Ms. Sharon Hill-Wooten, Idabel, OK
- Kaleidoscope Competitions, Ms. Crystal Austin Seymore, Buffalo, NY
- Langston University Urban Center, Oklahoma City, OK
- Missouri City Baptist Church, Ms. Sydney Jones, Missouri City, TX
- St. John’s Baptist Church, Bishop Stanley Smith, Meadville, PA
- United Faith Fellowship Church, Meadville, PA
Class of 2018
We have so many graduates to be proud of this year. I will start listing them here and if you know of more please add them and their parents or loved ones to the page.
High school graduates for the class of 2018 are, so far: Addisen Mitchell (parents Dr. Rhonda Matthews and Mr. Terrence Mitchell), Kaleb Smith (parent Elisha Brown and Kory Jackson), Rikki Abdallah (parent, Tamia Dixon), Brid Gorman (parent Erin Gorman), Angelique Bruner (B.K. and Monique Bruner) and Liam Leveto (parent Dr. Jess Leveto).
College Graduates are, so far; Eric Davis (Langston University) parents Corey and Sherie Davis, Danielle Collier (University of Missouri) parents Reggie and Courtney Collier, and one of our first CREED students, Demarius Newsome (Emory Law School) grandmother Rev. Berta Newsome-Jones.
Join us in congratulating these young people. We will send out graduation gifts all summer, so add names and parents fb pages as you learn of them. We will provide as many gifts as we can. If you want to help, you can donate for a general student or someone specific. We will get it to them.
Congratulations graduates. So proud of all of you.
Fall publication deadline ; October 1, Spring publication deadline; March 1 and Summer, June 1 annually.
Sign up for our Mailing List!
CREED supports the Standards of Practice of both the Independent Educational Consultant Association (IECA) and the National Association for College Admissions Counselors (NACAC).