Donate to CREED
Our young people and their college aspirations are so important; Consider contributing to CREED today!
Since our founding in February 2010, CREED has provided College Readiness Programs, Individual Education Consulting sessions and Undergraduate Student Mini-grants and other support to over 500 students and their families. Our programs are tailored to help our student participants get to college and provide support for them while there. We work to supplement the hard work of our students’ families, schools, churches and community stakeholders.
As a result, CREED students are making practical, affordable and attainable college choices. However, decreased financial aid, reduced campus support services and families faced with the complicated realities of a tough economic climate are experiencing extraordinary challenges. The need for CREED’s commitment to student success is more important than ever.
We have been able to accomplish this with minimal resources.
- $5.00 provides a student with a college planning kit.
- $25.00 funds our high school student’s college tours & overnight visits.
- $50.00 to $250.00 allows CREED to administer mini-grants to our undergraduates for unexpected book expenses or emergency travel costs.
As we move forward, it will be the generosity of our donors that will make us successful in our work. Though these are difficult times for us all, please consider making a tax deductible gift to CREED now to help us continue our support of our youth. Any contribution will be well used and appreciated. CREED is a tax exempt 501(c)3 organization.
- Mr. Tony Akins
- Ms. Crystal Austin Seymore
- Mr. Lonnie Barker
- Dr. Michael Benetiz Jr.
- Mr. Vincent & Ms. Tanisha Briley*
- Mr. David Bugg
- Dr. Bill and Ms. Ruth Bywater*
- Ms. Vivian Collier*
- Dr. Richard Cook & Ms. Terry Lahti*
- Mr. Joseph Croskey
- Drs. Pat Dawson & Donna Kerr*
- Dr. Linda DeMerritt*
- Ms. Rosa Dias*
- Ms. Joan Dixon
- Ms. Elinor Drane*
- Dr. Thomas J. Eatmon
- Dr. Elizabeth Eckley Winder
- Mr. Darnell Epps
- Ms. Carmen Ramsey Ellington*
- Dr. Carolyn Evans*
- Ms. Thelma Evans*
- Mr. Travis & Dr. Danine Fleming*
- Mr. James Garland
- Ms. Valerie Guerrero
- Ms. Felicia Gustin*
- Dr. Rick Hall
- Mr. and Mrs. Ken Hanna
- Ms. Amanda "Mandy" Harris*
- Ms. Cynthia Hayes-Wilson
- Ms. Elaine Hayes
- Ms. Pam Highham
- Ms. Sharon Hill Wooten
- Ms. Sydney Jones
- Ms. Tahirah Jordan Crawford
- Dr. Kazi Joshua
- Ms. Marie Judge*
- Ms. Khristian King
- Ms. Marjorie Klein
- Mr. and Mrs. Rudy Kubosky
- Mr. Jack & Ms. Paula Lynch
- Dr. Rhonda Matthews*
- Mr. Robert & Ms. Fay Marchman
- Ms. Sarita McGee*
- Mr. Bruce & Ms. Deborah McIndoe*
- Dr. David McInally
- Ms. Joy McNair Jordan
- Mr. Rich Metzger*
- Ms. Janis Hayes Mitchell*
- Dr. Terrence Mitchell*
- Dr. James Mullen
- Ms. Tina Mullone*
- Dr. John H. Niles
- Mr. Dennis Peacock
- Ms. LaTosha Pleasant-Moore*
- Mr. Eric Poli*
- Mr. John & Dr. Barbara Poon
- Mr. John Prince
- Mrs. Tylicia Franklin Rollins
- Dr. Roland Smith
- Ms. Mia Taylor
- Mr. Anthony Washington*
- Dr. Eleanor Weisman
- Mr. Gerald Williams*
*Indicates multiple gifts.
HISTORICAL COMMUNITY STAKEHOLDERS
- Allegheny College, Meadville, PA
- Antioch Baptist Church, Bishop Lester Cezar, Oklahoma City, OK
- Crawford County School District, Meadville Area Middle School, PA
- Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc., Erie PA Alumnae Chapter - Delta Gems
- Idabel High School, Ms. Sharon Hill-Wooten, Idabel, OK
- Kaleidoscope Competitions, Ms. Crystal Austin Seymore, Buffalo, NY
- Langston University Urban Center, Oklahoma City, OK
- Missouri City Baptist Church, Ms. Sydney Jones, Missouri City, TX
- St. John’s Baptist Church, Bishop Stanley Smith, Meadville, PA
- United Faith Fellowship Church, Meadville, PA
Class of 2020
COVID 19 changed this year's graduation celebrations, but we still regonize high school and college graduates. they are recognized here our website, and on the CREED Facebook page. Join us in congratulating this year's graduates; Destiny Barry (McDowell, Erie), Kaleah Barry (Perseus Charter, Erie), Kaleb Biglow (Muskogee High, Oklahoma) and college students Lonnie Barker Jr. (University of Oklahoma) and Quetcy Betancort (SUNY Oneonta, NY). They have succeeded in the most stressful of circumstances. We are so proud of them. Believing in our Youth! Dr. Terrence Mitchell, CREED Executive Director.
Fall publication deadline ; October 1, Spring publication deadline; March 1 and Summer, June 1 annually.
Sign up for our Mailing List!
CREED supports the Standards of Practice of both the Independent Educational Consultant Association (IECA) and the National Association for College Admissions Counselors (NACAC).